Plan to allow high tech and skilled foreigners to live and work in Thailand for up to four years
Broadened Smart Visa plan is aimed at business executives, business owners, capitalists and also even senior teachers in academic community that can bring included abilities and expertise to Thailand’s ambitious strategy to come to be a fourth-generation high-income economic situation by 2036. The plan is to be checked out by the cupboard. The expanded proposition to that presented in 2018, reduces the monthly income limit from ฿ 100,000 monthly to just ฿ 50,000.
Carla Boonkong reports from Bangkok.
- Open Plan Living Villa for sale in Hua Hin Town Center…
- Brand New Condos for sale in Khao Takiab Hua Hin (PRHH2088)
- Modern Villa for sale North Hua Hin Thailand (PRHH8798)
- Four Bedroom House For Sale Hua Hin (PRHH8766)
- Top Quality Pool Villa For Sale In Hua Hin (PRHH8694)
- Discounted House For Sale Hua Hin Thailand (PRHH8800)
- Fully Furnished House For Sale Soi 88 Hua Hin Thailand…
- Land for Sale in Pak Nam Pran - Pran Buri (PRHH2027)