Foreign condo buyers maybe to get permanent residency under a debt-free scheme being mooted by officials
Thailand may introduce a scheme to grant permanent residency to any foreigner who buys a condo in Thailand debt-free and maintains it without borrowing for over five years. It comes as the government begins to shift its focus to the economic emergency now facing the kingdom after measures to defend itself against the Covid-19 virus have left the Thai economy decimated and threaten a further deterioration going into 2021.
It comes as the government attempts to streamline what has been a shambolic mismatch of regulations concerning various aspects and implementation of the Special Tourist Visa which increasingly looks like it is going to be the only game in town for inward foreign tourism to Thailand in the foreseeable future.
James Morris reports from Bangkok.
- Best Priced Brand New Condo For Sale Hua Hin (PRHH9270)
- Discounted House For Sale Hua Hin Thailand (PRHH8800)
- Brand New Condos for sale in Khao Takiab Hua Hin (PRHH2088)
- Villa for sale Near Ocean In Thailand (PRHH8806)
- Gorgeous 4 Bedroom pool villa for sale on a huge…
- 1 Bedroom Condo For Sale (PRHH9242)
- Turnkey Sea View Condo for Sale Hua Hin (PRHH8354)
- Condominium for sale in Hua Hin Town (PRHH8372)