Coronavirus: the condominium sector in Thailand is set back about 10-years due to Chinese customers disappear in the middle of the Covid-19 outbreak.
According to the world corona cases list the situation about Covid-19 in Thailand seems to be pretty much under control. The travel advice has already been adjusted and there is hope for better times soon. But according to some leading real estate developers, the Covid-19 pandemic will probably accelerate certain realty trends. The fact is that home buyers are becoming much more attentive to health, well-being, convenience and space.
Corona Covid-19 in Thailand
The postponement of brand-new launches as well as price cuts on unsold units have actually hit the property field hard. While Chinese buyers have tailed off after traveling constraints enforced by Beijing, experts state they remain energetic online and actually are still dreaming of a house or condominium in Thailand.
Real estate prices decrease in Hua Hin and other popular areas due to Corona pandemic. Other than in Europe, the sales rates of villas in Thailand decline rapidly. Especially houses that lies in the outskirts of Great Hua Hin.
But it seems as if it is going in the right direction for Thailand in the battle to the Corona virus.
Coronavirus in the Thai media
- Corona virus pandemic hits Thailand property market already ailing from slow-moving financial growth, demonstrations and also high rates
- Property markets reel from corona virus break out as Chinese investors stop deals | South China Early Morning Article
- Thai medic warns against reducing quarantine period for foreign tourists | The Thaiger
- Corona virus: Thailand ‘s Economic climate Likely to Face Recession | Bloomberg
- Thailand Corona virus (Covid-19) News Stories, Headlines and Damaging Articles | The Thaiger
- Coronavirus Information: Thailand ‘s Economic Expectation Weakens | Bloomberg
- Corona virus Hits Thailand Hard | The Diplomat
- Thailand residential or commercial property up for sale and also rent out | Thailand-Property