The U.S. tops the list of global real estate hot spots. Chinese buyers are now the biggest international players in the U.S. housing market and Thailand is the number 6 on the list of preferred places of Chinese buyers.
According to Chinese real estate portal Juwai.com, the U.S. remains the lead destination for Chinese investors.
Thailand moves up two notches this year, despite political uncertainty there. “The strong interest suggests that the desire for a nearby vacation home outweighs any short-term concern about Thai politics,” says Taylor. Chinese property purchases in Thailand run parallel to surging trade ties, with China expected to be Thailand’s number one trading partner within three years. The ASEAN trade pact among Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam means that a Chinese entrepreneur with a vacation home and a factory in Thailand has access to a Southeast Asian market of 500 million inhabitants, notes Taylor.
Here’s the top ten favorite locations where China’s wealthy are looking for real estate:
No. 1: U.S.A.
No. 2: Australia
No. 3. Canada
No. 4: United Kingdom
No. 5: New Zealand
No. 6: Thailand
No. 7: Singapore
No. 8: Portugal
No. 9: Spain
No. 10: Malaysia
- Terraced Home for Sale Hua Hin Town (PRHH8342)
- High Quality Two Level Swimming Pool Villa For Sale Hua Hin…
- Pool Home for sale in Hua Hin North (PRHH8356)
- Home for Sale Hua Hin On Large Plot with Large Pool…
- Swimming Pool Home for Sale Hua Hin Thailand (PRHH8286)
- Resale Swimming Pool Home for Sale Hua Hin (PRHH8286)
- Modern Swimming Pool Villa For Sale Near Hua Hin City Center
- Town Center House for Sale In Hua Hin Thailand (PRHH8362)
- Large Home for Sale Hua Hin Extra Land Available (PRHH8288)
- Pool House for sale in Hua Hin North (PRHH8302)
- Thai-Balinese Private Home For Sale Hua Hin Luxury Quality…
- House for Sale Hua Hin on Completed Development (PRHH8320)